DIY No Coding Website Design Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Your business needs a fully-functional, professionally designed website, but you can't afford it? Do it yourself! In this workshop you will learn how to create an amazing website using a drag and drop designing platform. At the end you will be able to connect your own domain name, select a hosting package and publish your brand new website!
How we will get there:
- Introduction to Wix - Why choose Wix - Pros and Cons
- Choosing a template
- Editing a template
- Adding/removing elements
- Adding subpages, hidden pages, drop down menu
- Adding Lightboxes and contact forms
- Linking your social media buttons and footer design
- Adding a Blog
- Adding Events
- Optimising your website for mobile devices
- Adding meta data on pages
- Choosing a hosting packages, connecting domain name and publishing your website
Who is this for?
- Solopreneurs with zero coding or technical knowledge
- People who are starting a micro business and can't afford professional web site design prices or support packages
- Photographers, beauticians, hairdressers, events managers, stylists, lawyers, accountants, business consultants and others
- Business owners who want a low maintenance functional and attractive website
- Bring a laptop with a power charger.
- Be ready to design your website during the seminar (it may be helpful to prepare any information you want to put on your pages or specific images you want to use).
- Payment details (This is optional, however, you will need to enter payment details on the hosting platform if you want your website to go live at the end of the workshop. Alternatively, you can save your design and purchase a hosting package at your own convenience. Hosting packages prices range from £5 per month to £18 per month).
- Early Bird£40£400£0