Sat, 16 Feb|
Online, Zoom Meeting
Facebook for Business Master Workshop
Learn practical skills on using Facebook to grow your business organically through content planning, creation and distribution. Work through composing your bespoke content calendar with the help of an expert and practice creating engagement ads that really work without breaking the bank.
Time & Location
16 Feb 2019, 10:30 – 13:30
Online, Zoom Meeting, London, UK
About The Event
This is a practical workshop where you not only come to learn new strategies and skills, but actually put them into practice right at the spot under the supervision of an expert. The attendees are limited to 15 per event, in order to receive personal time with the trainer where they could look for a solution to a specific problem in their business in relation to digital marketing.
The workshop is divided in 3 parts:
Part 1: Facebook for Business
- Basics of a Business Page (teaching + practice)
- What content to post and how often (practical session on content calendar creation)
- Reach and Engagement Explained (strategies to boost reach and engagement organically)
- Page Insights (teaching on how to analyse your page audience and use the data to boost the page's performance)
Part 2: Facebook Ads Creation
- Creating an ad for page likes with minimum budget
- Creating a traffic ad for a product, service or an offer
- Boosting a post for reach and engagement increase
Part 3: Q&A and Individual Problem Solving Sessions
Who should attend this workshop?
- Any small business owner who wants to achieve good results for their brand and venture through the power of social media with minimal budget.
- Any aspiring entrepreneur who wants to start a business with minimal capital and attract customers without professional marketing services.
- Anyone who has interest in social media for business and wants to learn industry insights, well-kept secrets and new strategies that work.
- Bring a digital device (preferably a laptop or a tablet)
- Have a personal Facebook account
- No prior knowledge on Facebook business pages or ads required