Wed, 25 Mar|
Finding My Ideal Client Workshop
Who is your ideal client? Where to find them and how to talk to them? It's not everyone you should be spending marketing money on! Be sure you are talking to the right audience, so your fans turn into customers.
Time & Location
25 Mar 2020, 10:00 – 13:00
About The Event
Welcome to this 90-minute workshop where we will learn how to identify and terget our ideal clients.
- Who is your product or service for - an individual, a business or perhaps both?
- Where do you find them?
- What do they like, dislike and find interesting?
- What's specific about their behaviour?
- How to talk to them?
- What is the secret of converting fans into clients?
We will explore and find the answers to these and many other questions during the workshop. In the end you will have 30 minutes to network and form new partnerships, which may help you reach your newly-discovered ideal client more easily.
Who is this for:
- People who are thinking of starting a new business
- Business owners, who struggle with marketing
- Business owners, who want to meet like-minded individuals and form new business relationships and partnerships.