How to Be a Successful Etsy Seller - Practical Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Millions of people around the world buy and sell products on Etsy. This is a brilliant platform for a small creative business and it has the potential to literally shoot you to the top if you know how to use it properly. Like everything else, making your Etsy shop really work for you takes a lot of knowledge and know-hows. Without these your venture is probably doomed. But here are the good news! Teach Me How to Biz is holding a practical workshop on setting up and optimising an Etsy shop. This is our second edition. The first group of delegates were more than impressed and happy with what they learned in the 3 hours they spent with us. The training is led by a successful Etsy shop owner, who uses the platform for over 3 years and has more than 1100 sales there so far.
What's on the menu:
1. Why choose Etsy - benefits and who should take advantage of it
2. Opening an Etsy shop - details you shouldn't miss
3. Building a profile that attracts and retains customers
4. How to create the right categories
5. How to create an optimised listing
6. Etsy tags - how do they work and how to choose the right tags for your shop
7. Adding featured products
8. How to provide value in the Etsy community
9. What to do with bad reviews
10. Etsy and social media
11. Ads in Etsy - do you really need them
12. Google Ads through Etsy - yes or no
13. Mistakes you shouldn't make
Who is this workshop for?
1. Small creative craft businesses, offering handmade goods, art and decorative elements.
2. People, who are considering starting a craft or creative business from home.
3. People, who want to develop their online shop but can't invest time and money in the creation and optimisation of their own eCommerce website.
What will you need during the workshop?
1. Laptop with a charger
2. Good quality pictures of your products
3. Determination to work and a positive attitude
- Sold OutEarly Bird£35£350£0
- Etsy + Pinterest Early Bird£55£550£0
- Etsy + Pinterest£70£700£0