Pinterest for Business - Masterclass
Time & Location
About The Event
Did you know that Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social networks in the countries with stable economy? And do you who is the most common and active user of Pinterest? She is a woman, aged 30+, she has high disposable income, looking for ideas and solutions, ready to spend as much as she has to, in order to achieve her goals and meet her needs and wants. Perhaps, your ideal client looks just like that? Don't miss this Masterclass!
Apart from the fact you'd probably meet your target audience on Pinterest, you can also benefit from the platform in many other ways. For example, increase immensely the traffic to your website. That in turn, will help in ranking higher on the search engine for your products or services. And, if you are a blogger or aspiring influencer, the Pinterest Masterclass will be like a gold mine for you! So, don't think twice, get your tickets now!
What will be covered in the Masterclass:
1. Who uses Pinterest and why is it important for the business
2. Pinterest philosophy - what makes it so special and different from all other social networks
3. Creating a business account on Pinterest - details, you shouldn't miss
4. Board creation and organisation
5. What are Rich Pins
6. How to create pins that people will save, repin and bring traffic to your website
7. How often to pin - best platforms for automatisation of pins and creating pin strategies
8. Pinterest group boards and communities - how to get the maximum benefits of each
9. Pinterest ads - what, how, with what budget and why
10. Other money making opportunities with Pinterest
Who should take this Masterclass:
1. Small and medium size business owners who fall in the fashion, beauty, food, cleaning, interior design and home organisation, wedding and party planning and hand crafted goods industry.
2. Bloggers and social influencers who want to drive more traffic to their blog or website, in order to gain more popularity and attract companies and brands who want to work with them.
What will you need during the Masterclass:
1. Laptop with a charger
2. Smart phone with the Pinterest app installed
3. Good quality pictures of your products or images related to your services
4. Positive attitude and will to learn and implement something new for your business
- Early Bird Limited Quantity£30£300£0