Do the constant social media algorithm changes confuse you? Are you fed up with spending money on ads that don't bring you anything in return?
Perhaps you are stuck for content ideas and you just can't manage it all on your own.
You are ready to give up on social media and find some other way to grow your business.
Social Media is the fastest, easiest and most effective way to reach your ideal client in 2020 and beyond! You just need a little help.
This course is your solution!
Your first step as a business owner is to truly understand how social media works. Choose the channels that matter to your ideal client and your business. Then build the strategies to reach your audience in the most effective way and turn the likers, viewers and followers into paying customers.
With 5 years of experience as a digital marketing consultant, I know just the way to do all that. I've done it! My approach works any day, any time, without a fail.
- Mariella Blago, course creator
What to Expect from this course:
- Get clear understanding how different social media platforms work
- Discover who uses different social media channels and whether they are your ideal client
- Learn what mistakes to avoid, to save money and maximise results
- Get the tools to build content and marketing strategies to attract, retain and convert your audience
- Learn how to manage your social media accounts well until you are able to outsource
- Get clear on what to expect from a social media manager, marketing assistant or a virtual assistant
- Understand what remains your responsibility as the business owner
Social Media for Business Owners
File Type: .zip, includes .mp4., .mov, .docx, .jpeg
File Size: 968.8MB
Number of files within the .zip: 73
Video Files: 61
Course Duration: 2h 37min
Teaching Sections: 14
Teaching Modules: 59
This is a downloadable file. You can play the videos on your device at your most convenient time, at your own pace, and replay as many times as you wish.
We recommend downloading and accessing the files on a PC, laptop or a tablet. However, if you wish you can also download and access on your smartphone.
If you are downloading this file on an iPhone, we recommend using Safari or Mozzila Firefox as a browser. Google Chrome may be causing problems.